2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750
(see below for details)
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750,
Black and Gold Factory color,
Two Brothers Exhaust,
Tinted front turn signals,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bunkruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
GSX-R is more than a model designation.
When the first GSX-R750 was introduced more than two decades ago, it defined an entirely new category of motorcycle: The true racer replica. For more than 20 years, the GSX-R750 has been a direct link between the racetrack and the street.
It is a revolutionary motorcycle that changed production- based racing forever. Filling racing paddocks around the globe, and driving would-be competitors from the grid. A machine so dominant that other brands abandoned the 750cc racing class because they could not compete.
The GSX-R slogan, Own The Racetrack, is based solidly in fact. Say GSX-R75O, and the world thinks of a racebike with lights, with the best possible balance of engine and chassis performance.
For 2006, the latest version of the legendary GSX-R7SO continues to relentlessly advance high-performance technology. Combining the responsive torque and broad, smooth powerband of a heavyweight with the compact size and easier handling of a middleweight. Now more compact . More powerful. More aerodynamic.
Built to Own The Racetrack.
With street equipment added.
- All new compact & lightweight 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine designed for overall weight reduction, optimum combustion efficiency and power delivery
- Re-designed cylinder head with narrower valve angles creating a more compact combustion chamber design, higher 12.5:1 compression ratio, large intake and exhaust ports for improved intake and exhaust efficiency and high power output
- Valve bucket diameters are increased to work with more aggressive camshafts
- Lightweight titanium valves with steel alloy springs and aluminum spring retainers operated by thin-wall hollow camshafts to reduce weight and inertia
- Lightweight forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts, cut away sides and an anti-friction surface finish along with shotpeened chrome-moly steel connecting rods for improved strength
- One-piece cylinder block and upper crankcase section is equipped with larger 39mm ventilation holes between cylinders to reduce crankcase pressure and mechanical loss
- Tapered, larger 50mm double-barrel throttle body design features Suzuki's SDTV throttle valve system, plus twin multi-hole-type injectors per cylinder for optimum performance and throttle response
- Crankshaft features forged steel construction and a new secondary balancer shaft for reduced vibration at high rpm.
- Crankshaft and transmission shaft positions are revised to create a more compact engine design and the engine itself is rotated slightly forward in the chassis allowing for straighter and shorter intake and exhaust ports
- New back torque limiting clutch allows smoother downshifts and works in conjunction with an updated six speed transmission with revised internal gear ratios and updated shift forks
- Innovative new Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System (SAES) with new under engine muffler layout and Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) system for improved mass centralization, superior aerodynamics, and improved low-to-mid range performance
- High capacity large trapezoidal-shaped radiator provide efficient engine cooling - includes compact cooling fan assembly designed for improved air flow
- A new Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle speed in a variety of conditions
- SRAD ( Suzuki Ram Air Direct) force feeds cool, pressurized air into the airbox at highway speeds, improving engine efficiency and throttle response
- All new ultra-lightweight frame is built entirely of aluminum alloy castings and is engineered to deliver optimum rigidity, unmatched accuracy and maximum cornering performance
- New aluminum alloy braced swingarm features increased rigidity, a larger 25mm swingarm pivot and is now 38mm longer for improved rider feel and better rear wheel traction
- RM-Z450 inspired new rear suspension linkage utilizes a forged aluminum alloy link and a forged aluminum link rod that reduces side loads and helps the rear shock absorber move in a smooth arc
- New inverted 41mm Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for spring preload, compression damping, and rebound damping
- Showa rear shock absorber with a 46mm piston and larger 16mm rod moves the same amount of oil despite a shorter stroke and provides adjustable rebound damping, compression damping and preload settings
- New larger 310mm brake discs work with radial mount calipers and radial front brake master cylinder. A new rear brake caliper is 100 grams lighter
- Bridgestone radial tires are mounted on new cast aluminum wheels featuring redesigned, thinner spokes with optimized wall thickness to reduce unsprung weight
- All new aggressive and aerodynamic bodywork gives the GSX-R750 an all new look and when combined with integrated turn signals and smaller frontal area provide a 5% increase in aerodynamic efficiency
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster features a step motor controlled analog tachometer, LCD speedometer, dual trip meters, clock and convenient new gear position indicator
- Riding position is revised with a shorter fuel tank, lower seat height, and adjustable rider footpegs for improved rider control and mobility
- Engine Type
- 749 cc, 4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOH
- 749 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 70.0 mm x 48.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 359 lbs.
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- #525 chain
- White/Blue, Red/Black, Yellow/Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.