2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000
(see below for details)
2006 Suzuki GSX-R1000,
Carbon Fiber Wrapped Exhaust,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
In 2005 the GSX-R1000 re-wrote the rule book for liter class supersport bikes. For 2006 the flagship GSX-RTM is poised to blow away the competition. Boasting works inspired technology and class leading performance, the biggest GSX-R combines incredible acceleration with razor sharp handling.
The newest generation of GSX-R1000 features an engine that produces more horsepower and torque than ever, with quicker acceleration to match - both from a standing start and in roll-on blasts through the gears. It's also been redesigned to shave precious pounds, making it a phenomenal 8.8 to 28.6 pounds lighter than its closest rivals. Its light weight along with completely refined suspension front and rear give the GSX-R1000 the edge needed to Own the Racetrack.
To own your piece of the track in 2006, there's only one choice: the GSX-R1000.
- 998.6cc 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine for increased power, torque and acceleration - includes several features to reduce friction and reciprocating mass
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve SystemTM (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output - includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- Compact double-barrel throttle body design with large 52mm bores for improved power, plus narrow pitch between outer and inner bores - allows use of narrow airbox, fuel tank and bodywork to provide more room for rider's knees/elbows
- Twin injectors per throttle body for improved throttle response and acceleration - primary injector operates under all conditions while secondary injector operates under high rpm/heavy load conditions to further increase engine output
- Compact cylinder head features large 30mm intake and 24mm exhaust ports, plus smaller combustion chamber and higher 12.5 :1 compression ratio for high power output
- Titanium intake and exhaust valves with larger 4.5mm stems for increased strength
- Light weight forged pistons featuring chrome-nitride coated upper compression and oil control rings to reduce friction and improve sealing
- Reinforced crankshaft and chrome-moly connecting rods, plus recalibrated balancer shaft for dependable high rpm operation
- Back-torque limiting clutch allows smooth downshifts, plus a rack and pinion operating system provides more positive clutch feel
- Close-ratio transmission for strong acceleration, plus specially designed shift forks for smoother shifting
- Large trapezoidal-shaped radiator provides high cooling capacity, plus compact cooling fan design further improves efficiency - system includes high-capacity radiator-type oil cooler
- Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System (SAES) - all titanium system designed and positioned to keep mass low and close to the centerline of the machine, plus decrease drag and increase cornering bank angle
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning SystemTM (SET) regulates exhaust pressure waves to suit running conditions and maintain optimum engine torque
- ECM-controlled PAIR (Pulsed-AIR) system - operation based on throttle position and engine rpm to reduce HC, CO and NOx emissions
- New-design generator supplies power to a compact maintenance-free battery
- Compact overall chassis dimensions including short reach from seat to handlebars, low footpegs, short/narrow fuel tank, low seat height - all designed for improved rider comfort and mobility
- Wind-tunnel-developed bodywork with narrow vertical headlights and specially-placed ram-air ducts, plus turn signals integrated with mirrors and tail-section for minimal frontal area and low drag
- Bright 55/65W headlight and LED taillight with clear external lens
- Compact instrument cluster features an analog tach with rpm indicator, digital speedometer and new gear indicator - also includes LCD odometer-tripmeters, coolant temp., clock and EFI diagnostics
- Lightweight aluminum frame with combination cast and extruded spar construction for precisely calculated rigidity - frame design concentrates engine mass more toward the center of the machine for improved handling
- Braced aluminum swingarm is lightweight with high rigidity - right side arm is shaped to tuck in the exhaust for improved cornering clearance
- Fully adjustable 43mm inverted fork features Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coated stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve response - includes cross-mounted steering damper
- Fully adjustable piggy-back shock absorber with linear rate linkage system for improved suspension response and feedback
- Radial-mount four-piston front brake calipers with large 310mm rotors and radial-mount master cylinder for optimum lever feel and feedback
- Bridgestone radial tires mounted on cast aluminum wheels featuring thin spoke design with optimized wall thickness to reduce unsprung weight
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, four-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, TSCC®
- 998.6 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73.4 mm x 59.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, gas/oil-damped, fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 365 lbs.
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- #530 chain
- Blue/White, Silver/Gray, Red/Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.