2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
2006 Suzuki 600 519 001
(see below for details)
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600,
White and Red,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bunkruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition, 75 motorcycles to choose from. Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score, Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750. Hours: 9-5 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call Chad at 321-203-4538 (anytime including weekends) for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 (anytime) for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions. 75 QUALITY MOTORCYCLES TO CHOOSE FROM.
It started at racetracks far from Suzuki's Hamamatsu, Japan headquarters. A group of dedicated Suzuki engineers on an overseas fact-finding mission wandered through paddocks and spectator parking lots, looking at motorcycles and watching races.
The racers at these events didn't have factory contracts, and were not paid to race. They came because they loved the competition, the sport, and they rode motorcycles they bought themselves.
The race classes were defined by engine size, rider skill level and allowable modifications. The grids for 1000cc machines were packed with GSX-R1000s. The grids for 750cc machines featured row after row of GSX-R750s. But the 600cc grids were no longer completely filled with GSX-R600s. After years of trying, the middleweight competition had finally caught up, again.
The engineers worked stopwatches, talked to riders and mechanics, filled notebooks with observations and comments. They compared what they had seen at these regional races to what was happening in the World Superbike and AMA and other national Superbike series, and with the results from endurance series in Europe and the U.S.
By the time they returned to Japan, the engineers had a clear plan: Take everything Suzuki has learned from building and racing the dominating GSX-R1000 and use it to again leapfrog the would-be 600cc competition.
Apply the cutting-edge technology inherent in Genuine Suzuki Engineering, and build a new middleweight machine that defines the concept, The Top Performer.
In other words, produce a racer replica that delivers "the outstanding power-to-weight ratio, powerband and throttle response". A sportbike that also establishes the 600cc state-of-the-art in terms of throttle response, suspension performance, braking power. A motorcycle with the type of overall handling that inspires rider confidence and leads to quicker lap times. A machine infused with lessons from the racetrack.
Build the 2006 Suzuki GSX-R600.
And Own The Racetrack. Again.
- All new ultra-compact and lightweight 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine designed to be narrower and lighter with increased performance and responsiveness
- Improved electronic fuel injection system features Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system - with dual fuel injectors per cylinder for smooth throttle response and high torque output
- New cylinder head features titanium intake valves and exhaust valves utilizing a narrow valve angle for a compact combustion chamber and a 12.5:1 compression ratio
- Forged aluminum-alloy pistons feature short skirts with cutaway sides. New reshaped stronger chrome moly steel connecting rods are shotpeened to improve strength
- Valve bucket diameters are increased to work with more aggressive camshaft specifications
- The crankshaft and transmission shaft positions are revised to make the crankcases more compact front to rear and the engine has been rotated forward in the chassis for maximum performance
- Ventilation holes located between the cylinder bores are now larger measuring 39mm for reduced internal pumping pressure and reduced mechanical losses
- New larger trapezoidal shaped radiator increases cooling capacity without increasing frontal area, plus compact cooling fan design further improves efficiency
- A new back torque limiting clutch helps make quick downshifts smoother working in conjunction with an six speed transmission with updated internal gear ratios and redesigned shift forks providing better acceleration and superb shifting performance
- All new stainless steel Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System utilizing an innovative under engine layout for optimum aerodynamics and improved mass centralization
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning system is built into the mid-pipe using a servo-controlled butterfly valve to tune the exhaust system to match engine rpm and improving low end torque
- New forged steel crankshaft features increased inertia by 16% to optimize traction while cornering
- All new aluminum-alloy frame utilizing five cast sections is engineered to deliver the ideal balance of rigidity for improved handling and less weight
- New aluminum alloy swingarm is more rigid with a larger 25mm swingarm pivot and the swingarm assembly is 38mm longer for improved suspension feedback and rear wheel traction
- New rear suspension linkage features a forged aluminum alloy link and one piece forged aluminum alloy link rod designed to increase traction and reduce side loads
- Inverted 41mm Showa front forks are fully adjustable for rebound, compression and preload settings with updated rake and trail dimensions for improved cornering performance
- Showa rear shock utilizes a 46mm piston and a larger 16mm rod and is completely adjustable for rebound, compression and preload
- Bridgestone tires mounted on new cast aluminum wheels featuring thinner spokes are optimized to reduce unsprung weight
- Radial mount four piston front brake calipers with larger 310mm rotors and a new lightweight single piston rear brake caliper
- New adjustable footpegs can be moved into three different positions with a 14mm horizontal and vertical range
- More compact overall chassis dimensions including a shorter fuel tank, narrower width, lower seat height and shorter overall height for improved rider comfort and mobility
- The compact lightweight instrument cluster features a step motor controlled analog tach, LCD speedometer, dual tripmeters, clock, fuel reserve and all new gear position indicator
- Engine Type
- 599 cc,4-stroke,four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve
- 599 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Cartridge-type, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, rebound and compression damping
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, gas/oil damped, fully adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 354 lbs.
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- #525 chain
- White/Blue, Red/Black, Black/Gray, Silver/White
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.