2007 Kawasaki NInja 250R
(see below for details)
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 250R,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
KAWASAKI NINJA® 250R GIVES SPORTBIKE PERFORMANCE ON A LIMITED BUDGET.
Smallest Ninja handles better than most superbikes.
The Kawasaki Ninja® 250R offers a rare combination of compact size, low purchase price and excellent performance. It continues to be among those motorcycles at the top of the sales chart. Actually, there are several reasons why consumers flock to the sporty styling of this particular motorcycle. The Ninja 250R provides easy-handling agility, a lightweight presence, and ownership costs that make this model a force to be reckoned with when shopping for a motorcycle in the entry-level sportbike category.
Power for the Ninja 250R comes from a high-revving, liquid-cooled, in-line twin-cylinder four-stroke engine featuring dual overhead cams and four valves per cylinder. It delivers smooth, predictable power that's perfect for new motorcyclists, yet its 13,000-rpm redline and six-speed transmission will put a smile on the face of the most experienced sportbike rider. As if the Ninja's excellent engine performance wasn't enough, its rider will also be amazed by the nearly 70 mpg average fuel economy.
Like its larger siblings, the Ninja 250R sportbike features an aerodynamic full-fairing, Kawasaki's UNI-TRAK® progressive rear suspension and high-performance disc brakes. It also has a low seat height for added confidence when stopped. Other features include an easy-to-read instrument panel, positive neutral finder, centerstand and pop-up bungee hooks.
- Compact parallel-twin design is lightweight and high revving, with a broad torque curve
- Good mass centralization for superior handling
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Allows tighter engine clearances for increased power and quieter running
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow to boost low end torque while providing better breathing for more power at high rpm
- Provides a smooth flow of air to the carburetors for maximum top-end
- Carburetor and intake port diameters are sized for quick mid-range throttle response
- Low friction coating on chain guides reduces wear, increases power
- Runs quietly, reliably
- Automatic cam chain tensioner maintains precise timing without maintenance
- Allows engine's full potential to be used
- Provides excellent acceleration as well as relaxed highway cruising
- A Kawasaki exclusive, just lift the pedal from first at a stop to find neutral easily
- Lowers the center of gravity for better handling
- Progressive rate provides a smooth, controlled ride
- Convenient location makes starting and warm-up easier
- Lightweight, high-tensile steel for amazing rigidity
- No down tubes for lower engine placement and lower center of gravity
- Good ground and cornering clearance
- Balanced actuation caliper front disc brake for excellent feel and long pad wear
- Powerful, reliable, controllable stopping power
- Permits easy parking, cleaning or servicing
- Long range makes it great for commuting
- Engine Type: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin
- Displacement: 248 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 62.0 x 41.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 18.1 lb-ft @ 10,000 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 12.4:1
- Carburetor: Keihin CVK30 x 2
- Ignition: TCBI with Digital Advance
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Final Drive: O-Ring Chain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Frame: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 27°/3.3 in.
- Front Tire Size: 100/80-16
- Rear Tire Size: 130/80-16
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel: 36mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.5 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel: Uni-Trak® with aluminum linkage / 5.1 in.
- Front Brake Type: Single 260mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brake Type: Hydraulic disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.8 gal.
- Seat Height: 29.3 in.
- Dry Weight: 304 lb.
- Overall length: 80.0 in.
- Overall width: 28.0 in.
- Overall height: 43.1 in.
- Color: Candy Persimmon Red, Metallic Phantom Silver, Ebony, Candy Plasma Blue
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, parallel twin
- 248 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 62.0 x 41.2 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin CVK30 x 2
- TCBI with Digital Advance
- Front Suspension
- 36mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® with aluminum linkage / 5.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- Single 260mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.3 in.
- 27 deg.
- 3.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 304 lbs.
- Final Drive
- O-Ring Chain
- Candy Persimmon Red, Metallic Phantom Silver, Ebony, Candy Plasma Blue
- 12 months