2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000
(see below for details)
2008 Suzuki GSX-R 1000,
Moto GP Exhaust,
Custom blue anodized wheels,
Bar end mirrors,
Brand new tires,
Carbon fiber block offs!
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT: for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
To the team of Suzuki engineers responsible for the GSX-R1000, Own The Racetrack is not just a slogan, it is a way of life.
It is a life dedicated to making the most successful open-class motorcycle in the history of production-based racing even better. By applying the latest technology and the most recent hard-fought racing experience. And keeping the GSX-R1000 well ahead of the would-be competition.
The Key is the motorcycles' ability to do precisely what the rider wants, when the rider wants, how the rider wants. Accelerate. Brake. Corner. Repeat. Make it easier for the rider, and the results will show. With better lap times on the racetrack, and more fun on the road.
It is called Total Performance. It is what makes the 2008 Suzuki GSX-R1000 the Top Performer. And it is why Suzuki riders Own The Racetrack.
- 999cc 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine for increased power, torque and acceleration with forged aluminum alloy pistons, chrome-moly shotpeened connecting rods, hollow camshafts, and a secondary balancer shaft for reduced vibration
- Compact fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - with twelve smaller holes for maximum fuel delivery and steeper angle for secondary injectors
- Idle Speed Control (ISC) system for improved cold starting, consistent idle quality and reduced emissions
- High volume Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System (SAES) with equal length head pipes feeding a unique under engine chamber leading to two compact aluminum/titanium mufflers on each side
- The mid-pipe includes a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) system for maximum torque throughout the rpm range and an oxygen sensor used by the engine management system and combined with the under-engine catalyzer for reduced emissions
- 48mm ventilation holes between cylinders reduce pumping losses
- Self adjusting hydraulic clutch uses and minimzes changes in clutch feel over a long race
- Back-torque limiting clutch allows smooth downshifts, plus a rack and pinion operating system provides a positive clutch feel
- S-DMS (Suzuki-Drive Mode Selector) system allows the rider to choose from three engine settings to match track conditions with a handlebar mounted switch
- Radiator utilizes a trapezoidal shape seen on works race bikes. The oil pump is larger for increased capacity and performance.
- Aluminum alloy twin-spar frame is built using five castings for lightweight, unmatched handling and performance, increased production precision, and reduced weight.
- Die-cast aluminum-alloy swingarm is more rigid and features an innovative new link system which pivots on the swingarm itself for increased traction and reduced side loads.
- DLC coated 43mm forks and rear shock feature high and low speed compression damping along with adjustable rebound and preload settings
- Forks feature larger 56mm outer tubes below the triple clamp for increased rigidity.
- Electronically controlled steering damper uses a solenoid valve to move a tapered needle reducing or increasing oil flow to adjust damping force.
- Adjustable rider footpegs can be moved into three different positions to suit rider preferences
- 310mm front brake discs are attached to the carrier with 10 floating mounts instead of 8 for improved heat transfer away from the disc
- Rear disc works with a single piston caliper and is mounted above the swingarm for reduced braking effect on the rear suspension
- Wind tunnel developed bodywork features an aggressive style, reduced frontal area and a tall windscreen for optimum aerodynamic performance
- Vertically stacked headlight features a compact projector bulb and when combined with the sleek bodywork and tailsection offer maximum rider mobility and unmatched styling
- An easy-to-read instrument cluster includes a step motor controlled analog tachometer, digital LCD speedometer, dual tripmeters, clock, convenient gear position sensor, rpm indicator light and a new LCD S-DMS mode indicator displaying which performance setting has been selected by the rider
- Close-ratio six-speed transmission with an adjustable back torque limiter for smoother downshifts.
- Bridgestone radial tires mounted on cast aluminum wheels featuring thin spoke design with optimized wall thickness to reduce unsprung weight
- Engine: 999cc,4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve, TSCC
- Bore Stroke: 73.4 x 59.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5: 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Ignition: Digital/transistorized
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: #530 chain
- Overall Length: 2045mm (80.5 in)
- Overall Width: 720mm (28.3 in.)
- Overall Height: 1130mm (44.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 810mm (31.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130mm (5.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1415mm (55.7 in.)
- Dry Weight: 172 kg (379 lbs.) CAL 173 kg (381lbs.)
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, high & low speed compression and rebound damping
- Suspension Rear: Link-type, gas/oil-damped, fully adjustable spring preload, high & low speed compression and rebound damping
- Brakes Front: Dual hydraulic disc
- Brakes Rear: Single hydraulic disc
- Tires Front: 120/70-ZR-17
- Tires Rear: 190/50-ZR-17
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.5 liter (4.6 gal.)
- Color: Blue/White, Black/Gold, White/Silver
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, four-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, TSCC
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73.4 x 59.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5: 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, fully adjustable spring preload, high & low speed compression and rebound damping
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, gas/oil-damped, fully adjustable spring preload, high & low speed compression and rebound damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal (17.5 l)
- Dry Weight
- 379 lbs (172 kg), CAL 381 lbs (173 kg)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- #530 chain
- Digital LCD
- Blue/White, Black/Gold, White/Silver, Black
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty