2010 Victory Motorcycles Crossroads
(see below for details)
2010 Victory Crossroads,
After Market Speaker,
Vance Hines Exhaust,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
New for 2010, the Victory Cross Roads® Motorcycle, with the most horsepower and cargo capacity in its class, has the power to take you farther and the storage to let you stay awhile. Its 106-cubic-inch Freedom® V-Twin Engine and 21 gallons of cargo capacity matched with its distinctive cruiser styling, comfortable seating, a wind-blocking windshield - give the rider an appetite for the open road.
For smooth, powerful, luxury cruising on Main Street or touring across state lines, the Cross Roads™ provides a fantastic experience. Find out more about its features, specifications, pricing, comparisons, reviews, videos, images, brochures, downloads, and locate your nearest dealer that has the Victory Cross Roads™ Motorcycle.
- 21 Gallons of Cargo Capacity - Best in Class: The roomy, twin side storage units are weatherproof & feature strong, durable glass-filled nylon construction, have hinged lids with a lockable latch that can be operated with one hand.
- 580 lbs. of Load Capacity - Best in Class: With one or two riders and a full load of touring cargo the Cross Roads is ready to roll. It has the most cargo space, adjustable suspension & Freedom® power for memorable 2-up touring.
- 4.7 inches of Suspension Travel - Best in Class: The class-leading rear suspension features an air shock & coil spring. It's easy to adjust the air pressure to suit the passenger/cargo load and maintain the superb ride.
- 106-Cubic-Inch Freedom® V-Twin: This 106ci/1731cc engine produces 92 HP & 109 ft-lbs. of torque, which is ample power for acceleration on-demand and highway cruising with one or two riders and cargo.
- 6-Speed Overdrive Transmission: There's smooth shifting through the gears, and in the 6th - which is a true overdrive - the RPMs drop for smooth, efficient highway cruising. Plus, there's still power for passing without downshifting.
- 92 Horsepower and 109-Foot-Pounds of Tourque: There's excellent throttle response, great acceleration, impressive torque and all the power needed to make good time on the road with one or two riders aboard.
- Traditional Highway Bar: Chrome tubular highway bars are standard. They provide tip-over protection and compliment the bike's chrome. They can also be equipped with accessory high pegs and driving lights.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke 50° V-Twin
- Cooling Type: Air / Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci / 1,731 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 x 108 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve Train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal. / 22 l
- Exhaust: Split dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil Capacity: 5.0 qts. (4.75 l)
- Charging System: 50 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 104.4 in. (2,652 mm)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.25 in. (667 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 in. (148 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 5.6 in. (142 mm)
- Dry Weight: 745 lbs. (338 kg)
- GVWR: 1,360 lbs. (618 kg)
- Front Suspension: Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in/120 mm travel, air adjustable springs
- Front Brake: Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Wheel: 18 x 3.0 in.
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 5.0 in.
- Front Tire: 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Tire: 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- Solid Colors: Solid Black
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke 50° V-Twin
- 106 ci / 1,731 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 x 108 mm
- Air / Oil
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- 50 amps max output
- Front Suspension
- Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in 130 mm travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.7 in/120 mm travel, air adjustable springs
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- 130/70R18 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear Tire
- 180/60R16 Dunlop Elite 3
- 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.25 in. (667 mm)
- 29.0° / 5.6 in. (142 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.8 gal (22 l)
- Dry Weight
- 745 lbs. (338 kg)
- Primary Drive : Gear drive with torque compensator; Clutch : Wet, multi-plate; Transmission : 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Solid Black