2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
(see below for details)
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
They’re known as “sweet spot” motorcycles: streetbikes so balanced, user-friendly and all-around capable that they stand well above their two-wheeled counterparts, forging lasting reputations as exciting, practical and stylish machines.
New for 2012
• Redesigned twin-pipe perimeter frame offers proper rigidity, stable handling, a low seat height and improved aesthetics
• Twin-pipe swingarm assembly offers improved rigidity and maximum style
• Redesigned exhaust system features a new connector pipe, a higher-volume 3-chamber muffler assembly for improved mid-range while maintaining peak top-end power, and a higher quality finish
• Redesigned bodywork features better aerodynamics, improved engine-heat dissipation and sharper looks that identify with the flagship ZX™-14R
• Easier-pull clutch cable design for reduced fatigue and enhanced control
• Revised suspension settings and increased wheel travel front and rear offer improved ride comfort while offering excellent compliance in varying situations
• Improved brake pads offer better braking performance and control
• New instrument cluster assembly features an analog tachometer and a digital readout module for at-a-glance information transfer to the rider
• 20mm wider handlebar offers improved rider comfort and control
• Redesigned 2-piece seat assembly features thicker and wider foam for improved comfort for rider and passenger
• Dunlop’s grippy yet durable Roadsmart II tires are standard
• Increased fuel capacity and more compact battery
Smooth, Torquey, Quick-Revving, 649cc Parallel-Twin Engine
• Liquid-cooled, DOHC, eight-valve fuel-injected twin cylinder engine delivers smooth, responsive performance, especially in the low to medium-rpm range
• Additional mid-range power for 2012, produces exceptional roll-on response and impressive passing performance, to help make even commuter traffic enjoyable
• Minimal vibration via a 180-degree crankshaft-driven balancer shaft, which in turn drives the water pump
• Oil jets on the connecting rod big ends spray oil on the underside of the pistons to aid cooling
• Lightweight plug-mounted ignition coils deliver a hot spark and save space
• High-capacity radiator for increased cooling efficiency
• Engine coolant travels directly to the engine cases, then follows internal passages to the cylinder and head for minimum external plumbing and a simplified cooling system
Digital Fuel Injection
• Fuel injection settings boost the engine’s bottom-end power while letting it rev more quickly
• Sub-throttle valve equipped 38mm Keihin throttle bodies offer optimum performance and rideability
• Located behind the main throttle valves, the sub-throttles are controlled by the DFI® system’s ECU for a precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
• Auto fast-idle system simplifies starting and helps ensure that the catalyzer reaches optimum temperature quickly
• Lightweight fuel pump is mounted inside the fuel tank
Compact Engine Design
• Powerful twin-cylinder engine is the most compact in its category, which helps reduce the dimensions of the entire motorcycle and allows use of a slim (and all-new) twin-pipe perimeter frame
• Triangular setup of the crankshaft and transmission shafts makes the engine dimensionally short front-to-back
• Transmission input shaft, output shaft and gear-change drum are contained in a cassette-style package that allows a compact layout and eases transmission maintenance
• Semi-dry sump design reduces engine height
• Plated, linerless aluminum cylinders with a narrow cylinder pitch keep the engine light and slim
• Efficient fuel injection and a three-way catalyzer inside the exhaust produce very low emissions, able to pass stringent Euro III emissions regulations
• 300-cell catalyzer is compact and light
• Under-engine muffler placement aids mass centralization and yields a low center of gravity
• Rubber-mounted seat, handlebar and footpegs (rider’s and passenger’s) keep vibration low and comfort as high as possible
Rigid Twin-Pipe Perimeter Frame
• Slim, low, lightweight, rigid and compact frame design is narrow at the knees and footpegs (50mm narrower for 2012) for optimum rider comfort and control
• The strong steel perimeter frame wraps around the engine for optimum rigidity, rivaling that of all-aluminum designs
• Optimal frame rigidity is achieved through extensive computer analysis, which translates to superb handling and wheel control
• The new frame and swingarm designs flow together well aesthetically, and work with the revised suspension settings to offer maximum wheel control
• Short front-to-back dimensions of the engine allow for a longer swingarm and a shorter wheelbase, which contributes to the new Ninja’s light and nimble handling
• Clean frame joint weld finishes highlight the bike’s overall quality and attention to detail
Stylish Twin-Pipe Swingarm
• New swingarm is tuned to complement the new frame’s flex and rigidity characteristics
• Swingarm’s upper right tube has a D-shaped cross section for strength and light weight
• Swingarm shape and design contributes to the Ninja 650’s high-quality appearance
• Revised settings on the 41mm conventional fork and preload-adjustable laydown shock offer more travel for improved ride comfort and exceptional wheel control
• Fork lower ends around the axle shaft add to the bike’s performance and enhance its high-quality image
Comfortable, Confidence-Inspiring Ergonomics
• A 20mm-wider handlebar, new 2-piece seat (wider and thicker foam for 2012) and optimal footpeg placement result in a comfortable and natural riding position suiting a wide range of riders
• New backbone-type subframe offers a low seat height and a narrower footpeg placement for improved control and comfort, making the reach to the ground even easier
• The offset single-shock rear suspension layout along with a smaller battery for 2012 allows a lower seat height as well
• This low seat height and slim overall design make it easy to plant both feet firmly on the ground when stopped – a bonus for newer riders
Triple Disc Brakes
• Dual 300mm front petal-shaped disc brakes with twin-piston calipers and a single 220mm rear petal-shaped disc deliver plenty of braking power, especially with the addition of grippier brake pads for 2012
• Front brake master cylinder features a 14mm piston for smooth actuation
Sleek, Supersport-Inspired Bodywork
• A dual headlight design within the new fairing’s angular snout features multi-reflector bulb hoods and twin position lights – like its Ninja supersport brethren
• A 3-way adjustable windscreen deflects air away from the rider, creating a still-air envelope and reducing wind buffeting at higher speeds
• Redesigned – and larger-capacity – fuel tank meshes perfectly with the radically shaped new fairing
• Distinctive Ninja supersport design elements enhance the new Ninja 650’s sporty image and compact appearance
• Integrated front turn signals feature clear lenses and amber bulbs
• A sleek tail cowl featuring a thin LED taillight accentuates the new bodywork’s radical appearance
• Inner rear fender helps keep the underside of the tail cowl clean
• Turn signals also function as flashing hazard lights
• A redesigned front fender minimizes water splash, while its shape matches the Ninja 650’s new bodywork package
• Supersport-type mirrors – like those on Kawasaki’s ZX-10R and 6R – accentuate the new bike’s aggressive positioning and aesthetics
6-Spoke Aluminum Wheels
• Attractive six-spoke supersport-style wheels augment the bike’s lightweight look and reduce unsprung weight for superb suspension action
• All-new multi-function instrumentation includes a fuel gauge, digital speedometer, clock, odometer, dual trip meters, economical riding (ECO) indicator, and an analog tachometer above the LCD info-pod
• Clock and trip meter can be viewed simultaneously
• Easy-to-read LCD screen offers riders quick, at-a-glance information on a variety of systems
• Ignition switch is now located at the top of the tank assembly, which gives a clearer view to the Ninja 650’s newly designed instruments
- Engine: Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin
- Displacement: 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.8:1
- Cooling System: Liquid
- Fuel System: Digital fuel injection with two 38 mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-Speed
- Final Drive: O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type: Twin-pipe perimeter design, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 25 deg./4.3 in.
- Front Tire Size: 120/70-17
- Rear Tire Size: 160/60-17
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel: 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel: Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 5.1 in.
- Front Brakes: Dual 300 mm petal discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 460.8 lb.
- Overall length: 83.1 in.
- Overall width: 30.3 in.
- Overall height: 46.5 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Spark Black, Candy Lime Green, Passion Red
- Warranty: 12 months
- Good Times™ Protection Plan: 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin
- 649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Digital fuel injection with two 38 mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 5.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300 mm petal discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 25 deg.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 460.8 lb.
- Final Drive
- O-Ring Chain
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Metallic Spark Black, Candy Lime Green, Passion Red
- 12 Months