2014 BMW S1000RR Premium
(see below for details)
2014 BMW S1000RR,
Austin Racing Exhaust,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
When we build a superbike, we have no time for second best. Presenting the very latest in racing power, the 2014 S 1000 RR. With an aluminum bridge-type frame, radial brakes, a super sporty tail-up nose-down design, hot colors and the ultimate combination of electronic rider assistance. The RR includes four riding modes that adjust power delivery, throttle response, Race ABS action and even Dynamic Traction Control (optional equipment).
Never before has it been so easy to keep so much power under control. This is as true on public roads as it is on the racetrack. The RR is a full-blooded racing bike, even though it can be ridden with a number plate attached. A race proven sport bike for the road.
- Type: Water/oil-cooled 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine, four titanium valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Capacity: 999 cc
- Rated output: 193 hp (142 kW) at 13.000 rpm
- Max. torque: 83 lb/ft (112 Nm) at 9.750 rpm
- Compression ratio: 13.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control (BMS-KP)
- Emission control: 2 closed-loop 3-way catalytic converters, EU-3 norm with electronically controlled interference pipe and acoustic valves
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption per 100 km at constant 90 km/h: Fuel Economy: 41 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded.
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 350 W
- Battery: 12 V / 10 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multiplate clutch in oil bath, anti-hopping clutch, mechanically controlled
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, straight-toothed
- Drive: Chain
- Frame: Aluminum composite bridge frame, partially self-supporting engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, compression and rebound stage adjustable
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Aluminum 2-sided swing arm, compression and rebound damping, high and low speed adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.7 in./5.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 56 in.
- Castor: 3.9 in. (98.5 mm)
- Steering head angle: 65.99 deg.
- Wheels: Aluminum cast wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17 in.
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17 in.
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: twin disc brake, floating brake calipers, 4-piston fixed caliper, diameter 320 mm, 5 mm thick
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, single piston floating caliper, diameter 220 mm, 5 mm thick
- ABS: STANDARD Race ABS (part integral, 4 modes, can be switched off)
- Length: 80.9 in.
- Width (incl. mirrors): 32.5 in.
- Height (excl. mirrors): 44.8 in.
- Seat height, unladen weight: 32.3 in. Standard
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: 71.3 in. Standard
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 451 lb. (incl. Race ABS)
- Dry weight: 398 lb. (incl. Race ABS)
- Permitted total weight: 893 lb.
- Payload (with standard equipment): 442 lb.
- Usable tank volume: 4.6 US gal.
- Reserve: approx. 1 US gal.
- Engine Type
- 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine, four titanium valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic injection, digital engine electronics with integrated knock control (BMS-KP)
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, compression and rebound stage adjustable
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum 2-sided swing arm, compression and rebound damping, high and low speed adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Twin disc brake, floating brake calipers, 4-piston fixed caliper, diameter 320 mm, 5 mm thick. Standard Race ABS.
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, single piston floating caliper, diameter 220 mm, 5 mm thick. Standard Race ABS.
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 56 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 3.9 in. (98.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 US gal.
- 41 mpg, at a constant 55 mph
- Dry Weight
- 398 lb.
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox, straight-toothed
- Final Drive
- Racing Red/Alpine White/Sapphire Black Metallic, Granite Gray Matte/Alpine White, Sapphire Black Metallic, Alpine White/Lupine Blue Metallic/Magma Red