2015 Honda CBR600RR
(see below for details)
2015 Honda CBR600RR,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
If ever there was a perfect balance between man and machine, it has to be this. Just a thought, and it changes direction. Another thought, and it launches you into the next turn. Think again and it slows, and just about finds the next apex itself.
Honda’s incredible CBR600RR is the machine of champions, of course. But it’s much more than that. It’s a stellar streetbike, maybe the best ever built. Because it’s just as happy to take you to class, to your job or on a weekend ride as it is to carve a corner at Laguna Seca or Road Atlanta. That balance between performance and handling continues all throughout this machine: engine, chassis, suspension, brakes. And speaking of brakes, you can opt for a special version with Honda’s revolutionary Combined Anti-Lock Braking System (C-ABS), the first ever on a production Supersport motorcycle.
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
- Front Suspension: 41mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; TBD inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 inches travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire: 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.5° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 97.7mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 53.9 inches
- Seat Height: 32.3 inches
- Curb Weight: 410 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD*
- Model Id: CBR600RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type: 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 67mm x 42.5mm
- Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 67mm x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted Big Piston Fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; TBD inches travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® HMAS™ single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 inches travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full-floating 310mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR-17 radial
- 53.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.3 in.
- 23.5 deg.
- 97.7mm (3.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 410 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #525 O-ring chain