2015 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
(see below for details)
2015 Suzuki GSX-R 1000,
Low Miles, only 4532,
Custom Yellow and Black paint Scheme,
Aftermarket Grips and bar sliders,
Tank Protector and Grips,
Owners manual included,
A, B, and C modes,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bunkruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
For more than a decade, the GSX-R1000 was the most successful name in 1,000cc production-based road racing around the globe, earning it the title of The Top Performer. The 2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is ready to prove itself to be a legendary motorcycle with amazing throttle response, power, and acceleration at mid-range engine speeds – all with great fuel economy. Engineering your dream bike to go fast is not the only priority at Suzuki. Bred from the same DNA as our MotoGP machines, the GSX-R1000 draws heavily on Suzuki’s racing expertise.
Commemorating Suzuki’s 2015 return to MotoGP racing, the new GSX-R1000 is dressed in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing. The GSX-R line delivers outstanding braking capabilities with its Brembo calipers and heat-resistant stainless steel brake discs. The bike maneuvers like a dream with a solid chassis design and responsive suspension. The ability to stop as you please, to turn as you command, is just as important to Suzuki as it is to you.
Simply put, the GSX-R1000 offers outstanding engine performance from idle to redline, smooth suspension performance, responsive handling, and superior braking to reclaim its Top Performer status and Own The Racetrack.
- A 999cc four-cylinder powerplant, with Bore x Stroke of 74.5mm x 57.3mm brings enhanced throttle response across the entire rpm range and high potential for racetrack performance.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- Optimally shaped combustion chambers and a compression ratio of 12.9:1 promote low-range and mid-range performance and help realize a broad torque curve.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid rpm range.
- Large, efficient radiator with a trapezoidal shape developed on factory team racebikes and a trapezoidal engine oil cooler both help reduce drag.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase reduce friction and improve heat transfer, durability and ring seal.
- An Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management and has optimized settings to suit the single muffler, resulting in better fuel economy and linear throttle response.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of three performance settings to suit riding conditions and personal tastes. The switch is located on the left handlebar control module.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Lightweight, fully adjustable 43mm Showa Big Piston Front forks (BPF) with an endurance-race-proven design deliver superb feedback and responsive, stable operation, and are lightweight.
- Rear shock absorber features adjustable rebound damping, spring preload, and both high-speed and low-speed compression damping allowing adjustability for a wide range of conditions.
- Electronically controlled steering damper contributes to handling stability and a more alert and agile feel by increasing the damping force at higher speeds and reducing it at lower speeds.
- The front disc brakes are equipped with the top-of-the–line radial-mount Brembo monobloc calipers along with a single-piston caliper rear brake.
- The front and rear tires tread patterns and lighter weight contribute to lower unsprung weight and sharper handling.
- Instruments include a silver-ringed analog tachometer with LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure warning indicator, gear position indicator, lap timer/stopwatch, S-DMS setting indicator and bar-graph indicating the instrument lighting level, or brightness.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Engine: 999 cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 74.5 mm x 57.3 mm (2.9 in x 2.3 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID50VAZ, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.6 US
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Glass Sparkle Black / Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2045 mm (80.5 in)
- Overall Width: 705 mm (27.8 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 203 kg (448 lbs)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.5 mm x 57.3 mm (2.9 in x 2.3 in)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 US
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 203 kg (448 lbs)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID50VAZ, 114 links
- Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Glass Sparkle Black / Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.