2015 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi
4 x 4 switchable to 2 x 4,
Must See, Excellent Condition, 100 motorcycles to choose from. Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score, Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750. Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call Chad at 321-203-4538 (anytime including weekends) for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 (anytime) for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions. VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
Task or trail, the KingQuad 400ASi handles it all with exceptional performance. Two and four-wheel drive modes will help you handle rough weather conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. The advanced QuadMatic transmission offers smooth power delivery with impressive torque to help get you to the end of the trail and back. If durability and power are high on your priority list, the KingQuad is the only ATV for you.
- The KingQuad 400ASi features a fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine with new cam profiles and inner structures of the muffler (for more powerful and efficient performance).
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection contributes to smooth power output, especially, in the mid-to-high range, as well as more consistent cold starts. The fuel injection system uses 3-D ignition maps for optimum ignition, targeting a responsive yet environmentally efficient performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) with factory-installed oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan helps cool engine during hard work or under excessive load.
- The KingQuad 400ASi comes with electric start. A start-in-gear system—functional when the rear brake is applied—allows starting the engine without shifting to neutral when conditions warrant.
- Suzuki's technically advanced QuadMatic transmission-a fully automatic, CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with high-low range and reverse. Its advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off and helps control the vehicle during steep descents. (400ASi only)
- You can select two- or four-wheel drive operation with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The KingQuad 400ASi shaft drive system is reliable and durable, and provides nearly maintenance-free operation.
- A torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering effort when in 4WD mode.
- High-low selectable sub-transmission helps provide maximum versatility over a variety of terrain. An automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high- or low-range, neutral or reverse.
- Suzuki's innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during sport riding and while tackling difficult terrain.
- Overall length is under 82 inches so KingQuad 400ASi 4x4 fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed.
- Independent front A-arm suspension design offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance and allows 6.7 inches of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear-suspension system with 6.7 inches of wheel travel and class-exclusive twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush responsiveness.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with a large 34mm piston diameter and maximum brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability.
- Large, 25-inch Maxxis tires with aggressive dual-stage treaded pattern offers consistent traction in wet conditions and a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates, sturdy enough to withstand pounding of trail hazards yet slippery to help let obstacles slide below.
- Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper are durable and scratch resistance. Heavy-duty front and rear carrying racks let you easily take advantage of superb cargo-carrying capabilities.
- LCD digital instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicator lams for reverse gear, neutral, oil and FI.
- Automotive-style DC power outlet on front fender. A winch-ready chassis and factory-installed flexible tube routing for wiring make winch installation simple.
- Large 4.2-gallon fuel tank with fuel gauge for outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- Water-resistant underseat rear storage compartment.
- Bore Stroke: 82.0 mm (3.228 in.) x 71.2 mm (2.803 in.)
- Engine: 376cc, 4-stroke, Air-cooled with SACS, single cylinder, OHC
- Compression Ratio: 9.0 : 1
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Fuel System: Suzuki fuel injection
- 4WD: 4WD
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 285 kg (628 lb.)
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Drive System: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, twin
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.)
- Color: Terra Green and Flame Red
- Warranty: 12 month limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC
- 376 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.228 in. x 2.803 in. (82.0 mm x 71.2 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Air-cooled with SACS
- Fuel System
- Suzuki fuel injection
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brake, twin
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12, tubeless
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12, tubeless
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 628 lb. (285 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.0 in. (2060 mm) x 45.1 in. (1145 mm) x 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Drive Train
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high-/low-range, and reverse
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Terra Green, Flame Red
- 12 month limited warranty