2016 Kawasaki Ninja 650
(see below for details)
2016 Kawasaki NInja 650,
After Market Grips,
Custom Painted Gas Cap,
Special motorcycle financing is available even with a low credit score,
(For approval promotion above, customers must prove:
$2000 or more monthly Gross income,
No Open Bankruptcy,
Valid US Drivers License (AL excluded)
Promotion Valid for On-Road Motorcycles only)
Must See, Excellent Condition. Visit our website Primemotorcycles.com, 125 motorcycles to choose from. Visit Prime Motorcycles at 1045 North US Hwy.17-92 Longwood, Florida 32750 Hours: 9-6 Tues. thru Sat. After hours appointments are also accepted, Please call us at 321-203-4538 for additional financing information and to schedule a appointment. Text 407-416-7716 for information on this motorcycle including finance options and/or questions VISIT for 125 OTHER TOP QUALITY MOTORCYCLES, ATV's, SIDE BY SIDES, DIRTBIKES, AND MORE!
The Ninja 650 has the appearance and performance of a sport bike, but it offers a rare combination of agile performance and modern practicality. Its powerful 649cc parallel-twin engine has fueled racers to success in AMA Pro Flat Track, yet it is practical enough to take on your everyday commute.
- 649cc parallel-twin engine with Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) delivers smooth, responsive performance with strong mid-range power for exceptional roll-on response
- Double-pipe perimeter frame offers balanced rigidity and a low seat height
- A wide handlebar, two-piece seat and optimal footpeg placement result in a comfortable, sporty seating position that suits a wide range of riders
- Distinctive Ninja supersport design elements enhance the Ninja 650 motorcycle’s sporty image and compact appearance
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, water-cooled
- Displacement: 649cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with dual 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Single offset lay-down shock with adjustable spring preload/5.1 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 160/60x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal-type disc and single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Twin-tube perimeter design, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 25 deg./4.3 in.
- Overall Length: 83.1 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 46.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 31.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 465.3 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Color Choices: Candy Lime Green/Metallic Spark Black, Candy Persimmon Red/Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Carbon Gray
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 60.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with dual 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Single offset lay-down shock with adjustable spring preload/5.1 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm petal-type discs and 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm petal-type disc and single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 25 deg.
- 4.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 465.3 lb.
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Candy Lime Green/Metallic Spark Black, Candy Persimmon Red/Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Carbon Gray
- 12 Month Limited Warranty